Sunday, March 18, 2018

Update on Mike!




This is Mike's sister reporting for Mike.  Procedure did not really work.  Hospital wanted to send Mike home Friday, but tubes to bile duct were clogged.  They showed him what to do, but flushing is not unclogging the tubes either. He was to go home yesterday, but Val was sick.  They keep him again today because Val was still sick.  She is better now.  Mike however has not had a good day.  He is feeling really sick and nauseated, weak and tired.  They said he will go home anyway tomorrow .  Loss of appetite, and pain too.

http://www.myarklamiss.com/news/local-news/tennessee-man-inspires-during-cancer-battle-with-a-message-to-louisiana-friends/1053856853

Blessings, Mike P.

7 comments:

  1. Joy and I are constantly keeping him and the family in our thoughts. -Patrick & Joy Slaughter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers for this sweet guy n his family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mike - you and Valerie are in my prayers. God's love be with you my friend - you will forever have a very special place in my heart. So many memories I have to keep - thank you for everyone of them. Love you, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers, prayers & more prayers for Mike & his family. They all are constantly on my mind & in my thoughts daily. Love all of them dearly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mikey, you are in my prayers as well as your beautiful family, thinking of you all the time, you are a special person to me. Thank you for the foot cruise journey you took for so many. With love, Nora

    ReplyDelete