Saturday, January 20, 2018

Combo Pizza...Meatball Roll and a Meatball Pizza with a side of a Pepperoni Pizza Turnover!

I had been promising someone a Pizza, so today was the day! I made my friend a Combo Pizza for lunch.





Now that looks like a keeper. I tell ya...my house smells like a pizzeria! 

For my Grandson I made another Pizza Turnover with Pepperoni! He seems to be hooked on them. I think he would rather have a turnover than a pizza...!



Okay, okay, I know you are dying to know what I had!
For lunch it was a Meatball,
pepper, onion and mushroom Roll. And for my dinner I had a Meatball Pizza with the pepper, onion, and mushrooms sauce I made yesterday along with a few more onions added...gotta keep the breath fresh! 




Thanks for stopping by! Blessings to you, Mike P.






No comments:

Post a Comment