Thursday, January 25, 2018

My no appointment...appointment!



So my Oncologist made an appointment for me to see a vascular surgeon about the acending Aorta aneurysm. Come to find out, they don't do Thoracic Aneurysms, so they called the Oncologists office back and canceled....but no one canceled it on my end..oh boy, what's new, lol. So now he is just sending me on the 31st to have a cardioechegram done. He is also trying to work on getting my insurance to cover me to go to Vanderbuilt again as a referral about the liver and bile duct. Ah, another adventure begins.

I am tired today and so far the symbicort hasn't helped my breathing at all...and I was bad today! I will give it a week to see if it starts to help!

Um, maybe I should have some cheese with that wine...lol! Made me a burger roll with tomato and basil Jack cheese, mushrooms, onions and what little juice was left over from cooking the burgers. Pretty tasty I must say!







Thank you all for reading my rants! Blessings...Mike P.

3 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, that looks good!! Blessings back at you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank heavens for comfort food when dealing with craziness. Hugs and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope things turn out o.k. Keep us informed. I had a cardioechogram years ago. So no worries...look how I turned out!! LOL

    ReplyDelete