Monday, January 22, 2018

My trip to Albuquerque with my baby sister this past summer!

My sister took me on a semi cross country trek this past summer. The main stop was Albuquerque, N.M. to visit some cousins I have never met, and one I haven't seen in 50 some years! I have to tell you, I never felt more at home than with them...and yes they where gracious enough to let me take over their kitchen, lol! We had a wonderful and memorable visit. I hope to be able to return and visit again someday ! My cousins took us to the Sandia Mountains and Old Town Albuquerque while we were there. What beautiful sights! Thank you so much to my New Mexico Pozzi Family! Love you all, and thanks for all your great hospitality! Me and Grace enjoyed every minute of it!






















































1 comment:

  1. Mike what great memories we made. Nice write up, gorgeous photo's, and what a wonderful time we had. I hope you have the energy to do more of our trip. One place at a time. We went to so many places, and saw so many beautiful gifts God made on this earth for us to enjoy! Love you, Bless you!

    ReplyDelete