Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Making the white pizza!



Today I made the most beautiful white pizza for the Ladies at the bank. And wouldn't you know it, I forgot to take a pic. So when I got back home, I made my wife and I each a personal white pizza so I could post some pics on today's blog. Of course without the grandeur of a 16" pizza, justice was not served...but at least pizza was, lol! And I must say, it was
Delicious!

First I spread out the dough. I spread ricotta all around about 1/4 " thick. Then I sprinkled some black pepper, parmesan cheese, oregano, basil, and granulated garlic over the ricotta.  Next I drizzled a little EVOO all around. Then I added the mozzarella, toppings and some ricotta more ricotta....you can never have too much ricotta, lol,  and bake at 500 or 525 for about 10-14 minutes. And walla, yum! If I use delicate toppings like basil or fresh spinach I usually put them on the ricotta before the mozzarella so they don't burn!








2 comments:

  1. 😣'cuz I can't have any! 😍I love the way it looks ...SO yummy!! 😎 Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barb! The one I made for yhe bank really looked awesome...so mad I didn't get a pic.😕

      Delete