Monday, January 15, 2018

Pizza....turnovers that is! My Greek Style Potatoes for breakfast!



Dice potatoes, (I used 2 medium potatoes and 1/2 medium onion) and sautee in pan. When tender and browned to your liking, add 2-3 tbs. of capers, some salt and pepper, a generous amount of oregano, and some hot pepper flakes (if you like). Good with a couple of over medium eggs on top to let the yolk drip down into the potatoes! The only thing left is to enjoy each and every bite!

Yesterday's Cranberry compote was awesome! And Yes I ate it all today!

Tonight I made Pizza Turnovers for me and my Grandson Riley! Just pepperoni, cheese and sauce for him, and Turkey sausage, peppers, onions, jalapeños, mushrooms and mozzarella for me...topped with some of my delicious pizza sauce for me! Oh, sooo good! 











4 comments:

  1. You're killing me!! Looks so good! Wish you were near right about now.. that would be my awesome supper!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, go ahead and rub it in!! Bless me that I had surgery and can't cook for myself! 😉

      Delete
  2. Yes...I sure hope you are doing better. Do I need to come and cook for you and Eric! Missing your pics...hurry and get back to normal. Good thoughts and Blessings your way!

    ReplyDelete