Friday, February 2, 2018

A must try White Pizza, more Pizza and letting my Granddaughter drive!

Granddaughter insisted on driving, so okay, Pop let her drive!




We only ran over 2 other shoppers. Plus ran into, and knocked over one display of canned vegetables, lol!

After running people over and knocking over the diaplay we picked up some Farmers Cheese for the white pizza, I usually use Ricotta, but I wanted a drier cheese! Got some more dates and dried figs for pizzas to!

So for my wife, I made a White Pizza with bacon. And my Grandson, again, his usual Pepperoni Boli with sauce on top!




Now for the must have Pizza, the one I made for me, lol!

I put layer of Farmers Cheese, mozzarella and Hot Pepper Jack cheeses, Paleo bacon pieces, carmelized peppers and onions and sliced figs, yes figs. Man, the taste of the bacon and the sweetness of the carmelized onions and figs against the backdrop of the cheeses...so, so good! If I hadn't ate it all, I would have gone back for more! It was so good, I can't wait to have it again! I also added a sprinkling of basil, oregano, black pepper and a drizzle of EVOO!




As you know, you can never have to much Pizza! So for me and my Grandson, who actually loved it, I made a homemade cherry filling and stretched out a pizza dough, I added a drizzle of honey on dough first. Put some Farmers Cheese on top of that, with another drizzle of honey and then the cherry filling! 




Why I had to let my belt out a few notches, I guess I will never know!

All in all, besides not feeling well and having a hard time breathing, it was a good day cooking for me, the boss (my wife) and the Grandkids! The only thing I am still shaken up about was my Granddaughters driving skills...lol! 💖

God bless you all for bringing your eyes by for yet another post. I hope you keep coming back and sharing...I love sharing my pics and recipes with those interested! Thanks again, Mike P.



No comments:

Post a Comment