Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Window trim done! Chocolate ricotta boli for breakfast!









Finished painting the windows this morning. Bill rehung all the curtains and shades! I think we did pretty good! 

I made myself a chocolate boli for breakfast.  I mixed some cocoa powder, honey and ricotta together and put in some Montezuma 100 percent chocolate chunks. I stuffed it into a sub roll dough and baked it at 400 for about 12 minutes or so...and walla! 






Oh yum, love my chocolate. Got the chocolate bar at Trader Joes, best unsweetened chocolate I have had so far.

For lunch it was a tomato and basil boli for me, a personal pepperoni pizza for Laurie and Bill had reheated tomato and basil pizza. 





For dinner I had a smoked mozzarella sub with lettuce, tomato and onions. The smoked mozzarella was a gift from a friend! Thank You so much S.




And my brother made Riley some homemade fries.

I have been in a constant acky, bloated, burning dull pain since yesterday afternoon. That's one reason I am blogging right now.. Can't sleep. Can't wait to get to Vanderbuilt and see what can be done. 

Well, thanks for checking in on me. God bless you all. Mike P.

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you Mike. Windows look fantastic. Looks like ya'll are eating lots of good things. Have a safe trip to and from Vanderbilt. I will be waiting to hear. Love you, bless you. Did I ever tell you how much I love flowers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an amazing cook - loved the pizza this past weekend! Sorry you’re still feeling bad, prayers for answers! Love from all of us!

    ReplyDelete