Friday, February 23, 2018

Apple Pizza, Pepperoni and Jalapeno with Smoked Mozzarella and a White with Jalapeno, Onions, fresh Basil and Tomato Slices!



My Grandson came to spend the night with us old people. I made him a Pepperoni and Jalapeno Pizza with Smoked Mozzarella. Oh the smell in the house.... For myself I made the White Pizza with Onions, Tomatoes, Jalapeno and Smoked Mozzarella.





I made an Apple Dessert Pizza with crumb topping for DY, it is his favorite!



That's all for now. Hope you enjoyed the pics as much as we did the pizza. Abdomen is still in distress, but I survived to cook another day. lol! Move over Food Network, hahaha! 

Thanks so much for coming back, 
blessings everyone, Mike P.


3 comments:

  1. Everything looks so good. Can't believe he likes jalapeƱos. Enjoy your company. Love you Mike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sure looks and sounds better than a liver and bile pizza lol, hope you get some relief soon, thinking and praying for you Mike!

    ReplyDelete