Friday, February 16, 2018

Italian Pita Bread Bake!



Tonights dinner was one of my homemade pita's. I spread ricotta on both sides, put on some basil and sliced Roma 🍅, and topped that with parmesan, spices and smoked Gouda, then baked it in the oven for about ten minutes at 450.

Today has been another bad day. Very weak and tired feeling and both sides of my upper abdomen has been bothering me, not to mention my breathing! But hey, I saw another sunrise and sunset and got to spend another day with my granddaughter all day...what more can you ask for! 

This is my third time back in bed today...and I am here for the night! Thank you all for reading...see ya soon, well, if you return to my blog that is! Many blessings you all, and to you all a good night! Mike P.


1 comment:

  1. Everything always looks so yummy that you make. Sorry you aren't feeling well and so tired. Let your body rest though if it needs the rest.

    ReplyDelete