Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Not feeling well the last few days. Got some pics though!

Not feeling all that good. I think the bile duct may  be clogged again. If so, that will be the 4th time since the end of November. I made a Dr. Appointment for this afternoon to have it checked. Hoping my new Dr. Can get me in somewhere else. I was not happy with Tennova or the hospital Dr.s with an exception of a few. We will have to see.

Yesterday I made a fig and date pizza over Farmers Cheese, topped with provolone, honey drizzle and a light sprinkle of cinnamon. So, so good!

For dinner I wanted to use up some cheddar, so I made a Tomatoe and Basil pizza out of it! 










Thanks for visiting...will updated later. Hope to put some more recipe's later this week...we shall see. Blessing Y'all, Mike P.

No comments:

Post a Comment