Monday, February 26, 2018

Drooling, and not over food pics, lol!


What started out as this, turned into.....

this. And that was about an hour or two after getting up!

At least my wife was kind enough to wipe the DROOL off of our faces before snapping the pic! Thanks Dear! Since I have been having the bile duct issues, I am like this all the time! Sometimes going to bed two or three times a day! Harper has a cold so she zonked out with her Pop. She was out for a couple of hours, man my shoulder was sore, and her head was on my port the whole time!


This is becoming a familiar scene also! When I am up doing things, I sometimes have to sit for a while in between. Here I was too tired to wait to take a pizza out of the oven, so the chair was a welcomed fixture! And of course Harpie had to be there with me...I created a monster!

I finished the delicious cheesecake pizza for breakfast this morning with several cups of coffee! I have to take some meds with food in the morning and then at night, which works out great for me...another excuse to eat, oh yea! I had a Roasted Red Pepper Pizza for lunch and cooked a pizza dough bread for my dinner while I was at it!






                                   



I actually prefer the pizza bread better than the sub rolls. I like the crispy crust and chewiness of it better. Plus I can use the same dough for everything. I even made sugar free cinnamon rolls with it last week. I used honey and cinnamon, and after baking, I drizzled it with more honey! Next time I may drizzle chocolate ganache over them! I never took pics of them, someone ate them before I could! It might have been me, but I will never tell!

I thank you for coming back, many blessings your way, God Bless, Mike P.  Hope to see you again soon!

Look at the talent my helper has!




No comments:

Post a Comment