Saturday, February 24, 2018

My Oldest came with her two kids, well, one had spent the night. We had a pizza day, imagine that, lol!



Completely wore out but I persevered. I had to make dough again, prep the veggies for the pizza's, make the fig and date syrup and chocolate ganache for the dessert pizza and then clean all the dishes. I had to sit to do most of it. What we do for our kids! Made my Grandson a Buffalo Chicken, Pepperoni and Jalapeno Pizza with Ranch and Buffalo Sauce! He said it as delicious, but a little hot. For some reason the Jalapeno's I bought the other day were extra hot!




The fig and date pizza.


Cheesecake filling with cocoa nibs. Topped with the syrup and then sliced figs and dates.

The ganache.

The finished pizza, oh my goodness, that ganache just sets it on fire, sooo good! 

My wife and Granddaughter had just a plain cheese pizza! No pics of them...too boring, lol!

For my Daughter and her husband it was a combo pizza! My daughter also brought some pre dinner snacks and some goodies for me. She even got me two of my favorite chocolate bars, 100% cocoa!



Brie and crackers!

Roasted Eggplant Hummus.

Cantaloupe and Veggies to go with the Hummus.

A bottle of wine and, oh yes, flowers for my wife!


My favorite chocolate  bar sold at Trader Joe's! Oh yum, the best.

Abdomen has been acting up all day and extreme fatigue, not sure how I did it all, but I got through it. Thank goodness my daughter took over the dishes and cleaning when she got here! All in all, it was a good day with family! 

Okay, my fingers are tired of talking. Hope to see you all again soon! God Bless, Mike P.





2 comments:

  1. oh Mike it all sounds and looks delicious. Glad you posted, I was worried about you. Hope they call you soon.
    Love you, bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gained 5 lbs just looking at all that!

    ReplyDelete