Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Chocolate Pizza Dough! Yea that's right, Chocolate Pizza Dough!


Although I do and did not feel well today, I made some Chocolate Pizza Dough for dessert pizza's! I made my regular dough but added 10 grams of honey, added 3 tbs. Of unsweetened cocoa powder, about 3/4 tsp. Cinnamon and instant coffee, a pinch of allspice, ground cloves and about a 1/4 tsp. Of cardamom and 3/4 tsp. Vanilla. I also used coconut oil instead of olive oil and added 6 grams of that. I used my half recipe which made 7...4 oz balls. 

And yes, I had to have one for breakfast! I made another cheesecake filling, fig and date pizza with chocolate ganach.

Here's the half dough recipe. This will make a 19 oz (16") pizza and one 7 oz. Calzone dough.

Flour 468 grams
Water 280 grams give or take
Yeast 2 grams
Salt 10 grams
Oil 2 grams
Honey 2 grams








Thanks for stopping in to exercise your eyes. Have yourselves a wonderful day and night. Many blessings, Mike P.

2 comments: