Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Update on Dr. Visit!



Went to my new Primary Care Dr. This afternoon. I was showing signs of blocked bile duct. He did blood work and is scheduling me for an ultra sound in the next day or two to check the bile duct. He said it wasn't necessary to go to the ER unless I was yellow or throwing up. I told him I wasn't happy with the prior hospital I was going to so he is going to set up an appointment with a New GI and said he would send me to another hospital that is part of his group. We discussed my breathing and a few other things, and he thinks it is all related to the cancer in the liver as well as the COPD. I said I think my body is compensating due to the stress on the body from the cancer...he tended to agree.

Thank you all for checking in on me. God bless, Mike P.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for keeping us posted. Prayers are with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you Mike! Keep updating. Hope he gets it figured out before you have too much pain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mike. Hope this one can get it done right.

    ReplyDelete