Monday, February 19, 2018

Another liver panel done today...working on window frames! Me and Bill are both beat!



Left the house at 6:45 this morning to have my liver panel blood work done. That is to check the enzyme levels in the liver. On the way home I went shopping with the gift cards my two daughters gave me for my birthday! I took one of my rolls I made yesterday and ate that after I had the liver panel done. That was my breakfast. It was so good, when I got home I made a cheese sub for lunch.




After lunch me and my brother went to Home Depot to buy the wood to frame out the inside of the new windows we had installed last year. We got them all framed and started painting, but quit for the day to eat dinner and rest. Had pizza for dinner!

Before.

Before

After framing...still have to paint. tion


That's about it for today. Tired...tired...tired! Blessings and thanks for stopping by, Mike P.


3 comments:

  1. When will you know the results of the liver panel? You're a sandwich artist as well as a handy-man...awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, will you be done windows before Bill leaves? Is he leaving today? Alex goes to school in town and had 10 start. The rest of the kids go to school half hour away and still got on bus at 6:30 am as usual with normal start time. Alex helped me shovel the driveway. Talk to you later. Love you, bless you.

    ReplyDelete