Thursday, February 8, 2018

My heart went into this Chocolate Pizza!



What better way to start the day than with a cup of coffee and a Chocolate Pizza! I really put my heart into making this one!

The filling is made with Farmers Cheese, a little cinnamon, unsweetened cocoa powder, a little grated unsweetened 100 % cocoa bar and a syrup made from two dates and two figs chopped and cooked down with a little water to make a thick syrup. I added about 1/2 tbs. of honey also.





Bottom crust 






Almost forgot the grated chocolate on top!

Almost forgot the grated chocolate on top!

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by, blessings, Mike P.

2 comments:

  1. I like the sound of your syrup. If the spirit ever moves me I might try it. Love you! Bless you! I pray you are having good days, and not to much pain.

    ReplyDelete