Friday, February 9, 2018

Happy National Pizza Day, well for me, Boli Day! Ultra Sound Day also!

Well for National Pizza Day, I had Boli's. Close enough for me...lol!

Made my Grandson his usual pepperoni. Made my daughter J. a mushroom, pepperoni and ricotta one. And for Pop the Pizza Maker, well me that is, I made myself a Paleo bacon, roasted eggplant, mushroom and ricotta Boli! Well, what was left of the mushrooms after my widdle Granddaughter got into them!









Well, since it is Pizza Day...I made some more pizza dough. This time I added some Italian Spices to the dough to make this weeks pizza a little more interesting...lol!



Oh yea, the tech that did the Ultra Sound said the bile duct was enlarged and something was in there but she couldn't say because it only shows up as grey. Haven't gotten the report from the Dr. Yet! Guess I won't get it till after the new GI visit on Monday! Also the left side I have been complaining about hurting for who knows how long is right where the largest tumor is. And all the old Dr.'s have been telling me...I don't know why you should be hurting there. including my Oncologist. My new Primary Care said it was probably the cancer. Whaaa-whaa what a cry baby I am!

Well goodnight everyone, God bless you all, Mike 🍕 P.

1 comment: