Saturday, February 17, 2018

Another bad day cancer wise! Big brother came to fix water heater!



This was the scrumptious cheese pizza I had for lunch. Still not feeling very well at all. Had or shall I say still have achy upper abdominal pain on both sides just below the ribs. 

Any how, I made a batch of pizza dough again so I could make Pizza and Bolis for my brother! After all, he drove up from Pensacola just to replace the elements on our water heater.  I made him a garlic and cheese pizza and a boli. Man that garlic smelled so good!




Oops! Forgot to get a picture of the bolis and one of the finished pizza! I am so bad! But I will say they sure did look good. I may be partial to the cook though, lol!

For breakfast I did not feel so spiffy either, I just had a fried flatbread and melted some smoked cheddar on it. Simple yet good!



Thanks for coming by! I found another way to get on blogger that will load..but it is not working so good, so I am cutting this short...yea...you're in luck, lol!

Sure appreciate you visiting me again! Blessing to you all, Mike P. 

1 comment:

  1. Did you save me some delicious cheese, no garlic please, pizza? Mine is good, but yours is the best! Mikie sure wish I could do more for you than pray. Love you! Bless you!

    ReplyDelete