Sunday, February 18, 2018

oh man, what a busy day...wore myself out cooking!



Before I got started on breakfast I made pizza dough for the day. 
For breakfast I made me another fig and date pizza with ricotta and honey on pizza dough for base. Then added my fig and date concoction, chocolate ganache, and shredded coconut. I just love that pizza! Breakfast of Champions, lol!







Then two of my Grandkids came to visit so I made them a cherry pizza with chocolate drizzle. Of course they were trained to say they loved it...lol!


Oh yea...that looks awesome!

Finally I was resting and my brother started to ask about sub rolls. By then I felt like the Angel of death was hovering over me, so I had to tell him...not now my brother wants sub rolls.



They look good. I will have to try one in the morning for breakfast smothered in honey. Hum, maybe I should invite Pooh Bear over too!

Finally finished the bread and it was time to start the dinner pizza's for the gang. A Tomato and Basil for my brother, a pepperoni, mushroom and half ricotta for my daughter and Selina. A pepperoni boli for my one Grandson and two small cheese pizzas, one for the wife and one for me. Cleaned and put all the dishes away and now I am paying for being on my feet all day and pushing myself. A cooks job is never done! Phew!







2 comments:

  1. You know, I think those pizzas will make it through the mail to NC!

    ReplyDelete