Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Me and Harper picking up where we left off yesterday morning. LOL!





Some things never change, lol! Always tired anymore! Can't say we don't have our bonding time!

Mixed some tart cherries and honey with some delicious ricotta my daughter brought me for my breakfast this morning....so I could take my pills.

For lunch I made the below scrumptious Pineapple, Ricotta, Honey drizzle and Cinnamon Pizza! My wife wanted pineapple chunks but grabbed the wrong can. Naturally, me being as kind as I am, said I would use it. So happy she made the mistake. See, something good always comes out of a bad situation, and believe me, it was good. 




Did I eat the whole thing you ask, (snicker,snicker) well sure I did. It reminded me of a song...Lovin every minute of it! Oh my, I am just full of humor today! Well, and Pizza!

Since I had the oven on, I went ahead and cooked another pizza dough bread. With half I made a Smoked Mozzarella, Roasted Red pepper and spicy brown mustard sandwich. I saved the other half to toast and put honey on for my meal tonight so I could take my Meds. Didn't get any sandwich pics, you know when you get old the mind is the first thing to go! Apparently, mine packed up and moved out. The upside is, nothing is there to rattle any more! 




Posting these pics just made me hungry all over again.

I wish BCBS would hurry up and approve or turn down another trip to Vandy so I can get something resolved. Everyday I feel weaker and weaker, but at least I still got my sense of humor, even if it is a bad one!

Well, wishing everyone a good and restful night, many Blessings your way, Mike P.

No comments:

Post a Comment