Saturday, February 10, 2018

Pizza, pizza, who wants a slice...I do, I do, ah that's a nice!


I started today off by making a cheesecake filling from ricotta, honey, egg and a little lemon juice! Spread that out on a pizza crust and baked it at 425 for 10 minutes! In the meantime I made my fig and date syrup and cut up a few dates and figs to put on top of the pizza. I soaked them overnight in the frig. first. When the pizza came out, I added the sliced fruits and the syrup to the pie! Then I took some coconut oil, half and half heated and added cocoa powder and honey to made a nice chocolate drizzle. I also topped that with shaved unsweetened 100 percent chocolate. Man it was good. I saved a few slices for after dinner...and they even tasted better.






For lunch I made a pizza with sundried tomatoes, mozzarella, roasted eggplant, fresh basil and peppers and onions. I used the herb dough from yesterday!







For dinner it was a pizza with feta, peppers and onions for my wife. And a Boli for me with mozzarella, fresh diced roma 🍅, Paleo Bacon, and feta! As soon as I put the Paleo Bacon a smile broke out!



There's that smile!


Today was a hard day again. Of course with the bile duct enlarged I ended up with a general not feeling well, nauseous feeling, and the tumor in the left lobe was actually bothering me more than the bile duct. Can't wait to go to the new GI on Monday, maybe I will get some answers and a game plan. May even end up having the bile duct cleaned out. Everything is a wait and see...hey, but you can't stop the cook. And of course a good cook always eats his own cooking, lol!

Well, thanks for being here again today! I hope I am not boring everyone with my constant pics of food! Blessings to you all, Mike P.!

No comments:

Post a Comment